Léa Seydoux for Elle France, September 2009
Cosette Fauchelevent: 1815-1833
- Cosette with her Doll (1916), Léon Comerre
- Young Girl going to the Spring (1885), William Bouguereau
- A New Friend (1823), Sophie Gengembre Anderson
- The Flower Girl (1897), Jules Cyrille Cave
- Young Woman Reading (1856), Alfred Stevens
- Portrait of a Lady, Sir Francis Dicksee
- A Jersey Lily (1878), John Everett Millais
- The Unequal Marriage (detail) (1862), Vasili Pukirev
- Signing the Register, Edmund Blair Leighton
You know what they say! One man’s tragic flaw is another man’s pretty reasonable personality asset under the circumstances, I guess. Do…do they say that?
I T ’ S F I N E T O B E W E I R D .
"It was exciting and just a major, major compliment…I was happy for all the girls who would see me on [it] and feel a little more seen." - Lupita Nyong’o on being named People Magazine’s Most Beautiful